Sneak Peak*: Coming up is a series about hiking with diabetes. And we could totally use your help!
One of the resources we are putting together is a backpacking list for our community. Your expertise can make this list even better:
- What gear do you bring on your hikes?
- How do you treat lows on the trail?
- Who are your favorite brands and products to recommend to others?
- What items do you pack in your bounce box? (don't know what this is? No worries you will learn!)
- Anything you bring specifically related to type 1?
Check out our general packing list for diabetics here, which is going to be INCLUDED with the specific hiking list. (Download link)
Scroll through the Google excel sheet above and see if there is anything you want to add: